Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dinner tonight

You know what I love about C-Cool not being able to talk... he doesn't give me alot of verbal feed back! He may let me know his displeasure by throwing his food across the table but he doesn't scream it in my ear like others I know.

Tonight we had:
  • Sauted scallops (wrapped in bacon - but that didn't really work out so they were just sauted scallops - sauted w/ bacon)
  • Polenta (A.K.A corn meal mush - but polenta sounds so fancy)
  • Wilted Spinach - topped with more bacon - you can' t go wrong with bacon!

This is usually a crowd pleaser - It is gluten-free, dairy free and iron rich (spinach).

Tonight the girls hated it but, as usual, C-Cool ate every bite!

I hope he sleeps through the night!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure why the girls did not like what Amy made. When I got home with wings from Hooters I said wow it smells great in here. Drew then proceeded to eat 5 or maybe 6 of my "Three Mile" wings, got to love a girl who likes hot food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see you started a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete